Long and Short Term Deposits Course
Learners will gain sufficient knowledge and understanding of long and short term deposits to render financial services adequately.
The course will provide learners with enough knowledge to determine the client’s specific needs and advice on an appropriate investment product.
WHO SHOULD REGISTER?
Existing Key Individual’s and Representatives who are under supervision in a particular sub category
Newly appointed Key Individuals and Representatives
Existing Key Individual’s and Representatives not under supervision as a refresher and to earn CPD hours
At the end of this course, the learner will have core knowledge of the following:
- the products available under long and short term deposits
- the general characteristics, terms and features of these products
- the fee structures, charges and other costs associated with these products
- general risks associated with investing in long or short term deposits
- the appropriateness of these products for different clients
- the typical role players in banking industry
- the impact of applicable legislation
- the impact of economic and environmental factors on long and short term deposits
- industry standards and codes