Learners will gain sufficient knowledge and understanding of structured deposits to render financial services adequately.
The course will provide learners with enough knowledge to determine the client’s specific needs and advice on an appropriate structured product.
WHO SHOULD REGISTER?
- Existing Key Individual’s and Representatives who are under supervision in a particular sub category
- Newly appointed Key Individuals and Representatives
- Existing Key Individual’s and Representatives not under supervision as a refresher and to earn CPD hours
At the end of this course the learner will have core knowledge of the following:
- the range of structured products
- the general characteristics, terms and features of these products
- the fee structures, charges and other costs associated with these products
- general risks associated with investing in structured deposits
- the appropriateness of these products for different clients
- the typical role players in the investment industry
- the impact of applicable legislation
- the impact of economic and environmental factors on structured deposits
- industry standards and codes